Sunday, December 5, 2010

BP 4_Edmodo

Social networking and school combined???

I've had a chance this week to get an account and sign my students up.  Well, no, they are supposed to sign themselves up this weekend, using the class code and a username and password of their own choice.  Some are on the ball!  I posted a "Storybird" assignment, which we will work on in the upcoming week, but I wanted the kids to have a chance to play with that too!  Anyway, Dan Q had already posted tips and a screenshot for his classmates, so they know how to use the tags feature on the Storybird site.  Love it!  I just DO!  I'm known for using class discussion a LOT and I do that because I feel they can teach each other, you know, Vygotsky's zone of proximal development and all that.  Well, now we have another dimension of discussion and learning from each other.  So, so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment